Our client is one of the world's leading technology and innovation companies. Based in Adelaide this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer to join their international team working on their domestic systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating technical documentation for new software products and features that is user friendly for end users (installers and home user).
- Write, layout and update user manuals, installation guides, software descriptions, online help information and other technical documentation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal departments to gather and develop necessary information on all products.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have excellent communication skills. Liaising extensively with local, German and Chinese stake holders you will be the one who pulls all the information together and there can be no room for ambiguity in your documentation. International applicants will require an IELTS of 7.0+ as a minimum.
- Ideally you will have experience with InDesign and Adobe Illustrator, but similar level apps will be highly regarded.
- Experience creating and managing video story boarding and content will be highly favourable to your application.
What's on offer:
- On-Site Parking
- Flexible hours | work from home
- On-site employer subsidised gym
- Casual attire
- Team building events
For a confidential discussion please call Craig Salmon 08 8112 7403 or if you're ready to send your resume hit the apply button.