Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical focusing on IT system design related documentation, to work with a project team. The Technical Writer will work with the Project Manager, Solution Architect and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture and user requirements.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Working within one of IP Australia's largest programs - Contributing to establishment of documentation related to the architecture elements within Solution Architecture
- Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints
- Work through the ARB approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in ICT architecture and procedure documentation
- Experience of creating documents that capture system requirements and clearly articulate how the system will work
- Experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders & projects
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 211340
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.