Digital Identity provides people and businesses with a single, secure way to access government and other services online. A secure Digital Identity replaces the need for multiple logins across a range of government services, making getting things done with government easier and faster. The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is responsible for leading the delivery, strategy, and policy for the Australian Government's Digital Identity program. The program is a key enabler of the government's Digital Transformation Agenda. Once completed, the program will enable people to simply and securely establish a digital identity and safely reuse that identity to transact across all tiers of government and with the private sector, with their privacy assured. The Digital Division is looking to fill a position in the Oversight Authority team for a technical writer. In this role, you will write, in clear and concise language, technical documents for procedural manuals, service manuals, and other related technical papers in relation to the Digital Identity system. Your outstanding interpersonal skills will ensure you verify knowledge by interviewing team members engaged in developing the System. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- standardising and editing technical documentation prepared by other team members.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Sound time management, planning and organising skills.
- Significant (5 or more years) experience in technical writing within a large, complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in standardising and editing technical documentation prepared by other team members
- Sound knowledge across broad array of technology and domains
Due to security clerance required for the role the candidates needs to be an australian citizen to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 210286.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.