Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Technical Writer to work on a 12 month contract based in Adelaide.
Working on IT Software and Security projects, you will be responsible for completing a range of internal documentation, such as
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Operational work instructions;
- User Guides;
- Application and Infrastructure Recovery Documentation (for DR and other purposes);
- Identify any gaps in processes and procedures to IT management for treatment and resolution.
Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in Editing, standardising or making changes to material prepared by other writers or internal personnel
- Ability to capture material of a technical nature from technical subject matter experts and other technical repositories for documentation and publication
- Experience in the use of collaborative software applications or project management tools;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks, dealing with competing pressures, multiple stakeholders, unplanned change and meeting tight timeframes;
- Ability to maintain open effective working relationships with Agency and Project stakeholders and with nominated solution providers, supported by proficient written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of ICT technical and application terminologies and descriptors;
- Exposure to the Government of South Australia's Information Security Management Framework (ISMF).
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564