- 6 months Fixed Term Contract with attractive pro rata salary.
- Leader in health insurance industry.
- Based in Sydney CBD
The Technical Writer will provide technical procedural and documentation services within an IT Infrastructure department undergoing major change and regulatory compliance projects (APRA CPS 234).
- Technical procedure documents and user guides in line with CPS 234.
- Developing and maintaining of document management/knowledge management system.
- Developing and delivering presentations to all levels of the business.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with technical and non technical stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- Substantial experience working in a Technical Writing capacity.
- Proven experience with CPS 234 would be highly advantageous but at the very least, proven experience working on compliance or security projects in a tech writing capacity.
- Strong skills and experience authoring content with MSOffice Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio).
- Demonstrated technical procedure documentation experience.
- Must possess an energetic, proactive and collaborative nature.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 199654
Please click the apply button