- Leading Educational provider
- Fixed Term - 2 years' work
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join their IT and Digital Services Team. The technical writer will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to documenting standards to realise the value of IT systems.
- Provide extensive governance to IT Digital Services staff in relation to documentation standards that align to the knowledge management framework and drive an embedded practice of documentation
- Interpret the knowledge management framework and set the standards and processes to support high alignment in any documentation of IT systems
- Undertake reviews to ensure the provision of a high standard of internal and external customer service.
- Continually evaluate and drive service improvement for documentation that supports knowledge management
- Maintain Professional Customer Focus
- Previous experience working in an ITSM environment in leading its implementation of documentation
- Excellent capability to develop highly technical documents using diagrammatic tools such as Visio and document repositories such as Confluence.
- High capability to set and maintain document templates and standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Good relationship building skills & communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and simplify complex problems
- Excellent ability to work within a team and alone as required
- Experience in the Higher Education Sector
- ITIL Accreditation.
- Knowledge of Organisation Change Management approaches such as ADKAR
- Knowledge and experience in the application of any of the following best practice methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile, TOGAF)
- Background in Infrastructure technical writing
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 197 491