Our Enterprise level Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and talented Technical Writer for an initial 12-month contract with multiple extensions. In this role, you will be required to provide services in technical policy, process and instructional writing in support of departmental DevOps capability.
The activities of the successful candidate will include:
- Creation of user-friendly technical guides for DevOps toolsets;
- Creation of user-friendly administration guides for DevOps toolsets;
- Creation and design of forms to facilitate requests in delivering DevOps services;
- Documentation of a DevOps technology architecture;
- Documentation of roles and permissions throughout DevOps stages; and
- Development of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes to meet change management requirements.
To be successful you will have:
- Ability to create user-friendly processes and guides for technical and non-technical audiences to departmental standards in support of programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders responsible for different areas of IT service management.
- Experience in translating advice provided by technical specialists into option papers for reviews boards.
- Experience with SDLC, ITIL and DevOps practices.
- Experience with the creation of technical diagrams and process maps using visualization tools such as MS Visio and Sparx
- Data analysis and reporting skills in the traceability of process effectiveness.
- Business analysis skills in capturing requirements from line areas.
- Programming experience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with an active Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 197950
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.