Our large Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical Writer for an initial 12 month contract opportunity, with long-term extension options. This role gives you an opportunity to transition into enterprise Federal Government Department and opportunity to obtain AGSVA Baseline clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Work in an enterprise, busy environment and provide Technical Writing expertise in ICT space
- Providing team with information required to deliver the best customer service experience
- Maintaining integrity of the service and content
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in delivering high quality documentation including ICT Infrastructure and or Solution Architecture
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them understandable
- Solid background in clear and concise writing and ability to convey information effectively to staff or different level and with different information requirements
- Ability to apply ITIL Incident and Problem Management process
- Experience in using HP Service Manager
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 195806.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.