Our complex, enterprise-level Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Technical Writer to interpret multifaceted concepts and translate these concepts into content that is easy for a variety of audiences to understand. This is an initial 12-month contract with 2 x 12-month extension options and is working from our Client's south Canberra location.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing a range of technical stakeholder groups, Subject Matter Experts and Business Owners to determine their needs and to gain understanding of the systems and process being documented.
- Drafting and editing a range of supporting technical documents, including system overview documents, design decisions, landscape diagrams and system configuration documents.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience writing technical System and Enterprise architectural, procedural and administrative documentation
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, experience and ability using software including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
- Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise computing systems including data centres, networks, storage, RDBMS, application and web servers
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193663.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.