Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Technical Writer for a client based in the Adelaide CBD.
This is an initial contract to June 2019, with a 6 to 12 month extension likely from there.
You will need to be a skilled and experience Technical Writer and hold Australian citizenship to be eligible for this role, due to relevant clearances required.
- High level knowledge of Australian English and grammar, advanced writing and communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- High level knowledge of information architecture and data driven processes
- Advanced knowledge of technical documentation principles and tools like Visio
- Ability to express complex technical ideas in an uncomplicated way
- Demonstrated experience in System Architecture documentation
- Demonstrated experience in setting technical specification templates, guidelines and standards for teams
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially within Agile environments"
Please note - specific experience of Hadoop (a Big Data technology) or similar would be desirable, as this is the focus of the Program of work, but is not essential.
For more information, please call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402