Our Client, a high-profile Federal Government Department, is seeking the services of an experienced and detail-oriented Technical Writer to develop, update and validate Technical artefacts for existing and new systems, including custom built enterprise applications and mainframe systems. This is an ASAP engagement through until June 2019, with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Business Process Documents
- System Design (High Level & Detail Design)
- Standard Operating Procedure Documents
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience writing design and technical documentation for systems (hardware and software)
- Proven ability to publishing technical documents to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Sound understanding of UML modelling such as class diagrams, sequence diagrams, process diagrams, deployment diagrams, component diagrams
- Experience in using modelling tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Visio, EADocX and Architecture Modelling Patters such as ArchiMate or Zachman is highly desired.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 191660
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.