Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and engaging ICT Technical Writer for a contract opportunity. This is an initial engagement until 29 April 2019 with 6-month extension option.
Within this role you will be providing your expertise in the documenting of ITIL incident and problem management processes and practices.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and experience in delivering high quality documentation with a strong attention to detail
- Well-developed knowledge of ICT infrastructure and solution architecture
- Understanding of and ability to apply ITIL incident and problem management processes and practices
- Experience in the use of HP Service Manager
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including interviewing, listening and negotiation skills
- Well-developed writing skills, with demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and adapt for the audience at hand
Candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government security clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 - Job Reference: 189194
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.