Our federal government client is seeking to engage an established Technical Writer to join their ICT team.
As a Technical Writer, you will be required to:
Document the department's Oracle Service Cloud systems, including:
- Technical system documentation
- Knowledge base articles regarding known issues and common incident and user request activities
- Non-functional system requirements and high-level performance and capacity management plans
- Policy and procedures around patching and upgrades
- Licence and contract information and management processes
- Roadmaps plans for each system
The successful candidate must have:
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing technical support documentation for service desks and second level support teams.
- Experience developing and documenting business processes and procedures.
- Experience producing user documentation and training material.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 187012
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.