Our client, one of the Federal Government Agency is looking for Technical writer to join their team up until April 2022 with the option to extend 2 x 6 months
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with technical writing to support knowledge transfer and day to day activities related to IT services and solutions having previously developed service guides, operating procedures and/or work instruction material
Skills & experience
- Exceptional writing skills and solid experience developing content to support knowledge and day to day instructions for consumption and delivery of IT Services.
- Experience in creating, reviewing, and rewriting technical content into plain language.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience writing for developer and technical audiences - e.g. product documentation, technical information, service guides, service catalogues, operating procedures, work instructions.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Experience working on large scale transformation programs with multiple vendors.
- Strong communication skills, proven ability to influence stakeholders and flex style and approach.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict timelines and to thrive within a small team environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #238867