Peoplebank are recruiting for a Technical Writer to work on a 6 month contact based in the Adelaide CBD
- Produce a range of technical, functional and procedural documentation for consumption by policy makers and key stakeholders.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Produce complete and detailed process flows, as reference material for operational teams.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate complex information.
- 3-5+ years in commercial experience in similar Technical Writing roles, ideally with a focus on IT / Cyber Security.
- Proven ability to show initiative in work activities and complete tasks in a meticulous manner
- Engage with partner organisations to effectively capture requirements in the form of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to write, rewrite and edit technical documents, including technical procedure manuals, manuals and operational specifications.
- Knowledge of national and international cyber security standards is highly desirable (e.g. NIST, ISO27000, ISM).
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564