Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Writer to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated recent experience creating, managing and publishing content using Madcap Flare as a help authoring tool.
- Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and update online help, training support materials and develop systems to track versions.
- Experience using HTML code and demonstrated ability to identify and fix code errors.
- High level written and oral communication skills, communicating complex concepts, selecting language and tone in a way that is easily understood by and appropriate to the target recipients.
- Experience creating software simulations using Adobe Captivate, which includes recording audio narration.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.