Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical Test Lead to undertake testing activities for a variety of projects in a complex IT environment, including test execution, monitoring and reporting, and input into test planning. Within this position you will work closely with DevOps Engineers, Release engineers and other technical and delivery focussed staff in the section.
This is a contract opportunity for 12 months with 24 Months in extension options, will be located at our Client's Woden Offices and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- A minimum 7 years' software testing experience, with at least 2 years' as a Test Lead
- High-level of experience undertaking technical testing activities for multiple projects in a complex IT environment
- Have the ability to provide competent guidance to test team members, and work well both as a member of a team and individually
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and experience in relation to: Continuous Delivery tools and capabilities Technical Testing activities in relation to automation and API testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including sound liaison skills and the ability to contribute to training of other testers and relevant staff
- Experience with SOAP UI Pro, Ready API and Selenium frameworks
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199975
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.