Are you a dynamic thinker passionate about improving systems?
Within our leading consulting client you will make solutions real and deliver exceptional business outcomes by improving systems and effectiveness. Within this dynamic environment you will be constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations.
Key responsibilities include;
- Technical Operations - Manage technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution.
- Team Management - Manage all technical towers including - Linux, Wintel, VMware, Storage & Backup and Data Center facilities teams.
- Disaster Recovery - Manage DR from an infrastructure standpoint.
- DC Management - Capacity Management, Compliance, maintaining wall to wall inventories, floor plans and associated documentation.
- Take ownership for critical incident resolution and play the role of 'Point of Contact', driving issues to closure
- Rapidly solve complex technology problems to restore production system availability
- Proactively monitor & manage events to maintain critical production systems availability
- Review, maintain and ensure end-to-end architecture diagrams for critical services to assist in upstream and downstream impact assessment and causal analysis
- Confirms all technical functions including HA and DR are active and tested to the agreed contractual levels.
- Review root cause of escalations and work with appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvements of technology environment and products
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business impact
- Maintains and analyzes metrics to identify harmful trends, capacity forecasting and planning inputs
- Design and monitor dashboards to help identify technical issues before incidents occur.
- Work in close coordination with the end user-facing global Service Desk and the client's Priority Support Service for OT systems.
- Plan work executions in consultation with client supervisor(s)
- Execute service management operational processes to drive consistent execution
Position requirements include;
- Several years of experience providing technical consulting services and expertise to Enterprise-level clients.
- Experience leading technical teams to delivery exceptional client outcomes
- Prior Experience with large enterprise and knowledge of multi-tier storage and Virtualization products, including;
- MS Windows 2012
- Virtualization - Microsoft HyperV, VMWare VSphere, Vrops, VRA and other VMware technologies
- Several EMC technologies (Data Domain, VNX, Islion)
- VBlock, EMC DELL
Working Knowledge of:
- IT Service Management and ServiceNow
- Networking and Networking technologies, Vlans etc
- Storage Related Switching and Fiber
Please note: Position requires the candidate to work on shifts (including night and week rotations)