Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple contract opportunities for Technical Service Deployment Technicians.
This casual contract that will see you join a rapidly expanding team of professionals working on major rollout projects.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the implementation of hardware and IT equipment on a client sites located around QLD. Some of this may include:
- PoS hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads etc.)
- PCs, laptops, Servers and network devices among many others.
Being a field based role we are seeking people who are self-motivated, willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Tertiary IT qualifications or proven experience in similar roles (desirable)
- Previous PoS hardware implementation or diagnostic experience (desirable)
- Experience in PC, laptop and network rollouts would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to work after hours and occasional weekends
- Good listener
Successful candidates require an Australian Driver's License and own reliable vehicle.
If this sounds like you then Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7516