This is an opportunity to work for a high profile global financial institution currently working on a complex system transition project. They are looking to hire am experienced Application Support Analyst for an initial 12-month contract.
- Work closely with the support teams to assist them with coordination activities
- Working with project and technical SMEs to gather, collate and document the relevant support artefacts, tools, processes and documentation including Standard Operating Procedures and Run Books.
- Work with support teams to build Technical Verification Tests as part of managing change in a production environment.
- Populate and manage knowledge repositories for support teams to capture support artefacts and manage them centrally
- Assist in the collation of the user access matrix including coordinating with project teams for the required information.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL or other IT Operations Framework is highly advantageous.
- Scrum master or team lead experience advantageous.
- Experience using Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Agile, Confluence).
- Experience with Linux , Unix.
- Be comfortable working within a matrix structure
This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity and the chance to be part of a very high-profile project. This could help propel your career forward - you definitely want this experience on your resume!