Our client in the Telecommunications space is seeking to enage a Technical Specialist to provide 3rd level support for radio communications equipments.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role with experience in RF, radio communications or IT infrastructure and practices.
- Provide level 3 support for Subscriber team and subcontractors.
- Depot level service for Subscriber radio communications equipment.
- Provide customer service and technical advice for new or prospective clients in developing radio communication solutions to meet their business requirements.
- Lead the radio programming operations and provide logistical and operational support.
- Ensure that installations are robust and of a high standard in order to minimise vehicle installation repairs and maximise operational reliability throughout the service life of the unit / service.
- Participate in meetings and interactions with stakeholders and customers.
- Manage the lifecycle of Subscriber equipment including asset management, ensuring the accuracy of data
- Manage the total Subscriber radio fleet including new product rollouts, firmware and option updates including customer applied updates.
- Develop and update design documentation.
- Change Management, including:
- Codeplug management and development including associated documentation;
- Radio Manager server and application management;
- KMF/KVL/Encryption management;
- Fleetmap management (collaborating and deploying customer requirements);
- Process improvements; and
- End-to-end management of subscriber firmware, codeplug, regression testing and feature updates including customer acceptance.
Click APPLY! OR contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.