About the role
- 6 month contract
- Opportunity within government department
- Able to travel between 3 offices (must have valid driver's license)
- Deliver Tier 2 phone and/or in-person support to users
- Maintain and support ongoing operations throughout DCJ by undertaking a range of ICT support tasks, including investigating problems, assisting with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures, conducting tests, correcting malfunctions and documenting results in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Install or remove hardware and/or software, using supplied installation instructions and tools, to meet business needs and with minimal disruption to operations.
- Utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries and return user's ICT systems and networks to optimum efficiency.
- Manage set-up activities for ICT devices and systems and monitor their performance to limit or prevent loss of service to end users.
- Create and maintain support documentation to assist others in restoring services and reduce the impact of unplanned outages.
Skills and experience
- Multiple years of related level-2 support experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.