Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple contract opportunities for Technical Service Deployment Technicians.
This casual contract will see you join a team of professionals working on major rollout and upgrade projects of POS, display systems and peripherals.
Being a field based role we are seeking people who are self-motivated, willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Tertiary IT qualifications or proven experience in similar roles
- Previous PoS hardware implementation or diagnostic experience (essential)
- Experience in PC, laptop and network rollouts would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to work after hours and occasional weekends
- Good listener
You will require a valid Australian Driver's License and own reliable vehicle.
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted and sent further information.
Must be available for interview this week and able to start from the 6th May 2019.