Our client is seeking an experienced technical support consultant to join their managed services team. The company specialises in cloud services, Microsoft windows products and project services. You will have the opportunity to work primarily with one large client, but may also gain exposure to other environments
- To provide technical services for a large enterprise client - To be a technical SME and go to point for the client and to be attentive and work professionally in supporting the client
- Onsite systems administration, performing proactive and reactive technical support and the design and implementation of solutions.
- Manage and support IT infrastructure and telephony - Provide level 2 / 3 desktop, cloud, consulting and project services
- Provide exceptional customer service and perform all duties with the company's core beliefs and objectives in mind always
- liaise with a mixture of internal and external teams to maintain the client's environment. Eg internal service delivery teams or external vendors
- Work occasionally on the weekend with full overtime pay provided
Experience and skills required:
- Strong client focus and communication skills
- Experience working within a team environment
- 5 years' experience in a technical position
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Technical certifications such as (MCP, MCSE, CNNA, VCP)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.