- Sydney CBD / Close to public transport
- Contract + extension
- Approachable management / stable team
Our client is seeking an experienced Tech Support / Asset Management Specialist to join their Property and Fleet team. The team is responsible for ensuring that all employees have the right tools and equipment to do their jobs effectively.
- This role involves the provisioning and management of employee assets such as laptops in a timely manner all whilst looking for ways to improve the employee experience.
- Building devices with the company's standard image so that they are ready for re-distribution to employees
- Managing idle device stock levels
- Returning devices to financier in a timely manner to ensure unnecessary lease costs aren't incurred by the company
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with internal stakeholders
- Maintaining relationships with external partners such as hardware suppliers, financiers and return logistics partners
- Keep record log of device ownership
- Look for ways to improve processes and systems keeping the employee experience in mind
- Continuously maintain and seek ways of improving personal knowledge of subject specific expertise
- Demonstrated experience in customer service - including understanding customer needs and going above and beyond to meet their expectations
- Experience setting up laptops and Imaging mandatory needed
- Ability to use asset management system and tools to update and analyse user data-providing information to key stakeholders when requested
- Strong skills in using IT equipment such as laptop computers
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement
- Flexibility to adapt to variety of functions as required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.
Ref: 204 362