This is an opportunity to work for a high profile global financial institution currently working on a complex system transition project. They are looking to hire experienced Technical Support Analysts for initial 12 month contracts. This role will be to assist with 2nd level technical support, planning, documentation, building and testing for internal business units. You will be working closely with software development and DevOps teams to identify issues, complete health checks, User Queries, testing, Maintenance activities. The scope of the role also includes incident, problem, release and change management, and undertaking BAU work within the team. You will need to be able to set up monitoring/alerting across environments using enterprise tools or scripting and Participate in non-functional testing required by projects and software releases.
As the Technical Support Analyst, you will be an instrumental function to ensuring the successful transition of this high-profile project. They need bright, driven, passionate and technically competent people to join this project.
- 5+ years of support experience with Degree or equivalent in IT, computing, science or maths.
- Experience in business critical applications with Real Time Processing, Digital/Web Applications, Financial data and Reporting and Cloud Based Applications
- Excellent knowledge of Linux OS (Bash, Cron), Perl or Python scripting.
- Knowledge of Java 8 or higher, Spring Boots/Spring MVC
- Knowledge of Cloud VM Deployment, Configuration of VM, Backup & Restore, Monitoring, Alerting
- Understanding of XML and Queue Framework (JMS/MQ/AMQP)
- Knowledge of GIT & Bamboo deployment tool.
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management platforms, such as Service Now.
- Exposure to Agile practices like daily scrums, JIRA/Kanban and Workflows
- General understanding of financial industry
This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity and the chance to be part of a very high profile project. This could help propel your career forward - you definitely want this experience on your resume! On offer is a 12 month contract (likely to extend until 2023), a competitive salary package and flexible working. For more information please contact Sarah Kissane on 0410 863 499.