Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for Technical Support Analyst. This job requires a great deal of focus, drive passion and commitment. You will be the face of the company, delivering exceptional customer service to a broad and diverse range of clients.
- First point of contact for all post-sale client interactions.
- Receives all inbound client requests that derive from tickets, phone, email, and escalations from internal colleagues.
- Engages clients to resolve questions and requests within the community.
- Analyses semi-complex problems, identifies solutions and executes to solve with limited management oversight.
- Owns resolution for standard requests including: marketing best practices, technical troubleshooting, billing inquiries, ROI reporting, moderation guidelines.
- Maintains client loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations.
- Uses tools and troubleshooting techniques and exercises good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional client support at all times.
- Minimum 1 year in a similar position
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed client expectations.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work.
This company is client obsessed, they work hard and have a team culture that is both entrepreneurial and fun. Their energy is contagious, because they hire for passion, drive & curiosity. They have a flexible work environment, strong training/onboarding and once the world enables travel, you will get the chance to visit North America or Europe (all expenses paid) to meet your global team. If this sounds like an opportunity you would excel in, I'd love to hear from you. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button quoting #245924