About the role
Our client, is seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst. They are offering a competitive rate join the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Team, supplying support to key applications include components of Open Text suite and M365 including Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform.
- Provide responses to address and resolve service desk requests with compliance to applicable SLA
- Co-ordinate with ECM and other BTS team members where applicable to quickly address the customer requests, and support BAU activities.
- Support other members of the ECM team during times of peak demand (testing, writing documents etc)
- Can participate to contribute in Project and Micro Project related activities including development or enhancement of applications.
Skills and experience
- Triaging service requests (received VIA support desk, emails, calls etc) and then investigating, troubleshooting and resolving them.
- Basic understanding and experience in supporting requests in following technologies areas
- M365 especially MS Teams
- SharePoint Online
- Nintex Workflows
- PowerApps and PowerAutomate
- SP2010 and SP2013 (i.e. InfoPath, Term Store, Content Types)
- Experience in Content Server/OpenText Suit will be a plus
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #208984.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.