About the role
Senior Technical Specialist in the Platform Services group, maintaining an enterprise fleet of 3000+ servers with a focus on BAU delivery, which requires excellent stake holder management as a leader in improving service engagement and creating new Microsoft based solutions.
- This is a core nominal position which is aligned to the Platform Services team across Windows and Midrange for BAU delivery
- Deliver services and support through non-production environments through to final release
- Work with existing and upcoming deployment and support mechanisms and feed directly into ongoing SOE improvements
- Provide design updates and assist with integration
Skills and experience
- Windows Server 2012-2019 experience
- RHEL7-8 experience
- Ansible/Automation experience
- PowerShell experience
- Knowledge for CI-CD - Git, automated builds, Automated tests, automated release pipelines, Infrastructure-as-code, cloud, APIs, Orchestration
- Service Management experience (Change/Incident/Problem)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.