About the role -
- Our client is one of Australia's most iconic brands
- Initial 6-month contract with eventual permanent conversion
- Competitive rates
- Great opportunity to grow your career and develop your system administration skills
- O365 all-rounder (Exchange will be the focal point for the initial engagement.)
- 3rd-level platform support to a high standard across the Exchange email and overall O365 platform.
- Provide consultancy/advice to the business on best practice use of the platform tools, helping drive end-user adoption
- Responsible for a number of critical and key services
- Assistance in other exchange and 365 related BAU tasks when required
- General system administration in 365, Exchange, MS Teams, Yammer and SharePoint
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Exchange / O365 Support, at an enterprise level
- PowerShell scripting
- O365 Platform administration (Exchange / MS Teams / SharePoint Online and best practice security/compliance standards)
- Exchange migration experience
- Install/configure/troubleshooting messaging systems
- Azure Active Directory Administration
- CERTIFICATION: Microsoft 365 Certified desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #237261.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.