We are currently recruiting for a UEM Technical Specialist to work within one of Australia's Iconic brands. This is a hands on role accountable for:
- designing, delivering and running end-point services
- maintaining, monitoring and supporting Windows, Mac and Mobile environments.
The Technical UEM Specialist role supports deliverables on the UEM windows 10 platform. Primary role will be packaging applications in VMware Workspace One and supporting day to day escalations from 1 and 2nd level teams. This role is critical to the delivery of Key IT initiatives across both Essential 8 and Telco transformation. This role will focus more on the packaging side & application configuration and deployment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in managing large, complex and critical Operational IT environments in a 24/7 capacity.
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions with a modern management platform (VMWare Workspace ONE/ Microsoft inTune etc)
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE and application packaging
- Experience with Microsoft Auto Pilot deployment
- Experience managing Apple iOS, Android and Apple MacOS.
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation and support of infrastructure solutions
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or reach Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@gmail.com (quoting #214333 for reference) for more information.