Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join their Network Delivery team. The team is responsible for performing IP detailing, design and activations activities with IP networks and associated infrastructure.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Perform Transitional activities with IP networks and associated products
- Configure, test, commission, and accept new customer services and Network elements.
- Complete work to the required quality standards using the agreed tools, and methodology.
- Provide pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
- Complete work assigned by work force management and/or Self assign work from the work queues
- Update Databases and advise Project Managers and internal stakeholders on completion of tasks.
- Work on complex technical and process issues on behalf of the team and make suggestions to simplify.
- Expert knowledge Data networking products, LAN/WAN/Wireless/IPTEL technologies, and IP VPN Network planning and Design/Implementation. TCP, UDP, and IP is a must
- Cisco & Juniper certified - CCNP, JNCIP, JNCIS accepted
- Experience in designing of IP networks a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with architects, sales and commercial customers
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to customers and peers
- Exposure to Firewalls Checkpoint, ASA, IPS, Juniper SRX's
- Extensive hands-on experience with large L3/L2 networks
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 183448.
Please click the apply button.