Daily duties will be to build services to our infrastructure performing the logical connection of the customer VPN to a telco's Carriage services and transition the customer off legacy copper to the new telco carriage offerings. This would potentially include the configuration of an internally managed CISCO or Juniper router.
- Demonstrated IP Networking Skills and capability to build and troubleshoot IP Services including routers and VPNs.
- Qualifications in CISCO and/or Juniper equipment. (CCNA and/or JNCP)
- Industry Experience.
- Communication skills for both customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in IPWAN/Layer 2 Carriages.
- Demonstrable experience designing/implementing Cisco Networks.
- LAN/WAN/Wireless/IPTEL technologies.
- Mixed Experience in Configuring Cisco/Juniper routers and switches, and performing activations for IPWAN and Managed Network Services.
- Exposure working in mid-large corporate customers is preferred.
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 20/04/2018.