About the role
The IT and Systems Integration department (ITS) plays an integral role in the organisation. The support extends to the variousoffices and the central office team. The Technical Specialist: Digital Platforms role provides specialist technical and analytical advice, assistance and operational support to sites in Sydney and internal departments on a range of technical and architectural digital productivity technology matters.
In this exciting and challenging role as a Technical Specialist: Digital Platforms you will be responsible for:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Google for Education / Google for workspace matters.
- Actively participate and proactively contribute with the design, architecture, implementation, security and support of large multi-tenanted Google for Education/ Google for Workspace
- Solution Implement and operational support for all necessary Google Workspace for Education
- Google Workspace Apps
- Endpoint management, onboarding and modern device provisioning
- Teamwork / Collaboration / Enterprise social networking
- Email and Calendaring
- Storage, Security and Compliance.
- Actively working with ITS Service Desk team to provide End User Computing (EUC) management and support.
- Coordinate external managed service provider to review, test and implement new functions, upgrades, patches and adjustments to the Google for Education / Google for Workspace environment.
- Ensure the digital productivity platforms supports contemporary teaching and learning best practice.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamental and/or Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator
- Any current Google certifications for Google Workspace
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certification
- Proven extensive experience (minimum five years) in the support and operational management of at least one of the following digital productivity platform(s):
- Google G Suite / Google for Education
- Proven programming scripting experience (Powershell, Python, etc.)
- High-order interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders and levels.
- Ability to respond to sensitive issues, exercise sound judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision and work effectively in a team.
- Analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to research and to apply problem-solving skills to complex technical problems.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 02 82672485 quoting reference #243549
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.