Hiring Technical Specialist to wok on Window Server, Powershell and Microsoft Operating System issues based in Brisbane with travel to Bundaberg
- Build, deploy and test Windows servers
- Diagnose and resolve Window Server and Microsoft Operating System issues
- Create, manage and diagnose scripts using PowerShell
- Create, deploy and diagnose Microsoft application development tools
- Undertake a leading role in a responsive and effective problem resolution service that will minimise disruptions to schools.
- Liaise with school representatives, and other teams within the department, in relation to new technology and solution deployments, and to monitor the effectiveness and benefits from operational lead initiatives
- Investigate and identify analytical and problem solving activities for the maintenance and support of a large and complex Windows network environment.
- Provide strong technical support capability, ensuring requests align with set standards and procedures, and meet agreed service levels, with the capability to develop and improve operating procedures where necessary.
- Maintain a high level of quality in the performance of all duties, ensuring adherence to quality assurance expectations, policies and procedures, government and industry standards and best practices, proactively seeking improvements in the way in which work is undertaken.
- Act as an integral part of the departmental ICT operations teams, providing leadership, mentoring, and technical expertise to peers within operational teams, regional ICT teams, school representatives and other departmental staff, in relation to service delivery, technical processes and new technology development.
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion please contact Elisha saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 and quote the reference number 193233