Key role for a Technical Specialist to join a leading NSW Government Department to support implementation of ISO 27001 for the organization.
- Key career opportunity; Work on an integral project
- Contract till end of FY with extensions possible
- Use your strong ISO and ITIL experience
Our key government client is looking for a Technical Specialist to progress the strategy and roadmap of Information Security Management Systems towards an ISO 27001 certification.
- Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance strategy of the security management systems
- Conduct information security management reviews and gap assessments
- Define technical implementation aligning with the business processes
- Advising on the available standards, methods, tools and technologies relevant to area of specialism and how business benefits can be realized
- Able to speak to the breadth of the Information Security, Cyber Security, and Technology Risk landscape
- Experience in requirements for ISM based systems at PROTECTED level
- Understanding of modern cyber security threats and technologies and processes to mitigate them
- Ability to perform risk assessments and identify pragmatic controls to manage them
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information, quoting reference number 241322.