Our client is seeking a dynamic, motivated, and experienced Technical Solutions Analyst who can:
- Facilitate the development of concept solution designs for researchers based on the existing capabilities.
- Facilitate the understanding of the concept designs to both researchers and technical teams.
- Assist progress of the concept designs through Cyber Security assessments and Business system Assessments
- Undertake analyses which help understand potential gaps in its services.
The successful candidate will be supporting our client's Architecture team and be involved with another team. This is not a hands-on technology role, nor a formal traditional Enterprise Architecture Systems role and as such candidates must have a board IT knowledge, be flexible and able to adapt to each situation.
A key capability of the successful candidate will be developing multiple high-level concept designs at a time and working with both the assurance teams and technical teams to help initiatives and research projects progress to the correct implementation teams. Additionally, the candidate will be required to analyse requirements and identify services that are not readily available and presenting these as possible new service requests for future planning.
Previous experience in working in a presales / solution design analyst role servicing multiple clients and integrating solutions into current line of business activities would be beneficial.
- Education/Qualifications: A degree in Computer Science, or other qualification and experience which when taken together are equivalent to a degree.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to anticipate the interests and knowledge level of an audience and present information and feedback accordingly.
- Behaviours: A history of professional and respectful behaviours and attitudes in a collaborative environment.
- Adaptability: The ability to effectively manage a number of competing priorities simultaneously and carry out nonroutine tasks under limited direction from Senior Technical/Research staff.
- Problem Solving: Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex and ill-defined problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting/creating and testing alternative solutions.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Proven Technical Solutions Analyst experience, within context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop High level concept designs using available organisational ICT services, which understand and fulfill business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience across a broad range of technologies that include:
- Hybrid Multi cloud infrastructure and services - private cloud (on-premise) infrastructure, public cloud
- IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.), community cloud
- Networking technologies
- Identity and Access Management
- Server technologies both physical and virtual
- Application integration technologies
- Storage and data technologies
- Experience in understanding cyber and information security principles and ensuring that requirements are met while still providing a solution.
- Experience in working with technical teams to implement technical designs
- Ability to present detailed gap analyses which cover both business and technology and that provide suggested options.
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 238261