We are partnering with one of the world's largest Enterprise Software providers to find them their next superstar!!
As the Technical Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, integrating and developing ITSM solutions based on HP software.
You are technically very strong and can work with customers to ensure their business requirements are solved not only through technology but also through people and process solutions.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
- Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of HP Service Manager 7.x
- Experience with HP Service Center 4.x, 5.x, 6.2.x
- Experience with Connect IT / uCMDB / DDMI
- Experienced with Integration of HP SC/SM with other 3rd Party Tools.
- Experience with Customization, tailoring, configuration of Production/Dev environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal communication and written communication with a high level of attention to detail with pride in the accuracy and presentation of information
- Experience with process flow and data modelling
This is a critical role for our client, If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #214139.