Exciting opportunity for Deployment Engineers to join a large Global IT Services organization to participate in project rollouts.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the implementation of hardware and IT equipment on client sites located around NSW. Some of this may include:
- Point of Sale hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads etc.)
- PCs, laptops, Servers and network devices among many others.
Being a field-based role, we are seeking people who are self-motivated, willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours - nights and weekends. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous Point of Sale hardware implementation or diagnostic experience (desirable)
- Experience in PC, laptop and network rollouts would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude
Successful candidates require an Australian Driver's License and own reliable vehicle.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Reference number - 245396