Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Analyst to work on a contract role for 3 months initially, with a strong chance of extensions.
Working as part of a large IT Infrastructure team, you will be specifically working in the Network team that is responsible for managing the successful service of all Network and Telcommunicaions across the organisation.
This will mean heavy liaison with two outsourced vendors, as well as managing a range of internal stakeholders. So whilst this isn't initially a hands-on technical role, any hands-on networking skills would be a bonus.
- Technical administration and coordinates change management services for the provision of enhanced, reliable and secure network systems.
- Analyses system performance and identifies opportunities for improved service performance.
- Delivery of support for ICT networks across client sites and services to meet organisational service delivery objectives.
- Supports the delivery of ICT network changes, initiatives, projects and programs.
- Management of corporate user requests for phones, headsets, voicemail, relocations, call pickups etc.
- Specialist technical analysis services to provide reliable, enhanced and secure departmental network systems that maintain a consistently high level of availability and accessibility for users.
- Expert technical support, assistance and advice to internal and external stakeholders to support best practice outcomes for the client and external vendors.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Pramod Jaiswal for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7402 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.