Our Client is a major Australian bank requiring a Senior technical BA to remediate data so there are matches between customers and the merchant facilities card payments.
- Complete rematching and relinking of all Merchant IDs to a CISKey
- Commence discovery work to understand the extent of the records that have inaccuracies that need to be rectified
- Correct historical ATO reports where information has been reported incorrectly
- Interrogate and validate data extracts to ensure alignment with Business rules/agreed logic
- Conduct walkthroughs with various stakeholders to obtain alignment on approach (e.g. Risk, Legal, Compliance, Bankers etc)
- Run existing monthly matching jobs to achieve an increased number of matched customer data records to ensure compliance with regulator commitments
- Elicit, analyse, manage and document business requirements for Data matching (using Agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence)
Skills and experience:
- Experience with data remediation -able to interrogate and validate data extracts using excel formulae
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Independent thinker, great attention to detail
- Ability to engage and influence Stakeholders with excellent communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- MS Excel (advanced), MS Word, SQL queries, MS Visio.
- Business Requirements/User story elicitation and management and Workshop facilitation
- Banking/Finance / Merchant Acquiring / Payments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 0282672469 quoting Job Number 210711
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.