Technical Security Consultant:
A highly reputed, global IT company is seeking a Technical Security Consultant for a permanent opportunity based in the Perth CBD.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and develop long term strategic plans;
- Take ownership of solution design and the transition of projects from presales to delivery;
- Provide detailed design input to the sales and presales process and ensure that proposed solutions are fit for the clients objectives;
- Design and translate logical designs into physical designs and produce the detailed design documentation;
- Participate in SOW determination, RFP and RFI responses;
- Work with the sales teams to assist in the decision as to whether to pursue a deal;
- Contribute to the determination of outsourcing;
- Design and develop implementation plans;
- Design, setup and deliver POCs;
- Act as the bridge between the client, engineers, project managers and consultants;
- Take ownership of the proposed solution and transitioning of the build / implementation to the delivery team;
- Provide leadership and guidance throughout the implementation of a solution;
- Manage multiple projects;
- Ensure the projects are delivered to meet client and project timelines.
- Demonstrated experience as a Security Consultant or Security Architect;
- Extensive background in the successful delivery of large, complex projects within the security domain;
- Broad knowledge and experience across the security landscape;
- Subject Matter expertise across areas such as Network Security, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Proxies, Reverse Proxies, Identity and Access.
- Firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto) and IPS / IDS (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper);
- Proxy Servers, Reverse Proxies;
- SIEM (Splunk, ArcSight, RSA);
- DLP (McAfee);
- CCIE Security.
- Join a highly reputable, global IT company;
- Permanent opportunity;
- Located conveniently in the Perth CBD.
If you feel that this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply now with a resume detailing relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 194799)