Our client is looking for a passionate and technical Sales Representative to maintain and create customer prospects by providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer.
Focusing on the Australian and Asian markets to promote products in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability, in line with their goals and objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell products/ services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Comprehend customer requirements and tailor lighting and control solutions to fit
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments, including production, R&D and marketing
- Work with Customer Service Team Leader to build customer relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Able to develop and maintain up to date product knowledge
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or in a similar Sales role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Familiarity with ERP, BRM and CRM practices and systems
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Technical/industrial background preferred
- Sales experience in lighting or electronic related industries a must
If you have the skills, and experience, apply now, as this opportunity wont be around for long.