A Fortune 500 company is in need of aspiring Junior Sales Personnel performing outbound sales for initial 6 months contract with work from home option.
The Successful candidate will help in growing the Training & Enablement services business in Australia and New Zealand adn will focus exclusively on creating leads for Senior Salespeople and selling Education, Training and Enablement solutions to maximise customer success and create a culture of learning inside companies.
- Will connect with a range of existing and new customers to uncover their learning and enablement needs.
- Create leads for training and enablement solutions such as technical skills courses to consulting engagements with our Enablement Architects, and finalise some selling transactions yourself.
- Quickly establish trust via phone-based conversations
- Effectively communicate the business value of training and enablement solutions
- Develop and execute sales campaigns
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts
- Thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities
- Leverage business from new & established relationships
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal Salesforce system
- Meet and exceed activity quota
- Work with internal teams to evangelize products and services that help customers reach their business goals by hitting the phones to engage with new and existing customers.
Skills and experience
- 2-3+ years of phone based selling in software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience in the change management, learning or education/training spaces is preferred.
- Experience selling business to business is required.
- Consultative selling experience
- Has Prospecting Skills and resourceful
- Drive for hitting your metrics
- Strong business acumen
- Objection Handling Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Working knowledge of a learning and enablement platforms of software is preferred
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 208647