- CBD Based
- initially till June 30 with likely 12 mths ext
- Federal Government
Our Government client is looking for a Reports Developer for a potential long term contract. In this role you will assist in the design, production, maintenance and support the PowerBI reporting suite.
The role will involve the following:
- Development of PowerBI reports using DAX.
- Maintain and support published PowerBI reports ensuring a consistent user experience
- Assist in the gathering of requirements and design of reports to meet program stakeholder needs.
- Ensure accurate and timely dashboard reports are available to stakeholders based on their needs.
- Automate the capture of data from sources such as Project Online, SharePoint, ALM, JIRA and other project tools.
- Automate the presentation of program and project views into Power BI and Excel reports as determined by stakeholder needs.
- SharePoint site administration
- Provide SharePoint configuration including augmenting the permissions model and metadata structures as required
- Troubleshooting SharePoint problems and escalating if required
Skills and experience required;
- Minimum one year SharePoint administration
- Minimum three years SharePoint user experience
- Minimum one year PowerBI Report Development experience
- Strong reporting background for executive business stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference : 194216