Technical/Project Support officer
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance required
- Delivery of specific high value complex projects
- Location - Canberra and Melbourne
Our Client is seeking a Technical/Project Support officer who will deliver specific high value complex projects.
About the role:
- The delivery of specific high value complex projects
- Centralised reporting on the full Open Arms program delivery
- Data Quality & Assurance delivery
- Centralised coordination of staff training and development
- Support the Clinical Systems and Monitoring Section in the development of technical documentation in relation to the Client Management system procurement
- Responsible for specific project deliverables related to the technical support of the Client Management System
- Develop, maintain and collaborate with stakeholders
- Liaise with a range of high level internal and external stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 0262689720 quoting reference 211882.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.