- Technical Project Officer
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Enterprise Client
- 6 Months Contract
This role will require strong collaboration, relationship management & project coordination skills to ensure that initiatives are seen through to success.
The Technical Project Officer is responsible for performing analysis of workflows; collating IT requirements to assist the business product owners within Data Completions and assisting senior members of the change and improvement team in the development of business-critical activities.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of Project Management or change management principles and techniques
- Demonstrated project participation & coordination experience
- Proven ability to work with Agile IT Development and Agile Project Management
- Ability to work with Change Management (Pro-Sci & ADKAR) methods to improve outcomes
- Ability to develop & maintain regular reporting on project outcomes
- Ability to develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to develop new processes & use process improvement methodologies
- Organisational skills, ability to manage time and information with other stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess and consider commercial impacts of changes to a process or program
Key Responsibilities in this role:
- Gather key IT requirements from Data Completions Subject Matter experts and assist in the communication and refinement of these with Support Manager and business product owner
- Development of detailed requirements of workflows and specific IT solutions for the end to end maturity of critical activities.
- Project Support.
- Change Management
Kindly apply now for this exciting opportunity!