The Technical Project Manager (TPM) supports the end to end technical delivery management of ION integration/deployment projects/activities, from offer preparation through deployment activities up to customer acceptance.
The TPM is responsible for high quality and on-time delivery of all technical deliverables of the Customer Project, serving as a key point of contact representing Customer Engineering not only to the customer but also to internal groups, supporting all technical aspects of the project and delivering high customer satisfaction of our clients products and solutions.
The TPM works closely with all technical resources (NW Designer, Consulting engineers, and Integration/implementation engineers) for technical deliverables.
Must manage the details of overall deployment project schedules, quality, and deliverables.
High project management skills and technical aptitude required.
Involves extensive interaction with Pre-Sales, TAC/ TEC/Support Organization, Project/Program Management, Product Line Managers, R&D, Services, and other members of cross-functional teams focused on the support and delivery of customer programs.
High interaction across business groups and delivery co-ordination
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent related experience in a technical field.
* In-depth knowledge of network architecture, products, tools, and processes.
* Five or more years of demonstrated experience in hands-on Network Design, Integration/Deployment, technical support, or NPI/FOA.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Knowledgeable in networking concepts and IP related technologies.
* Hands-on experience including design, build, deploy, trouble-shooting & fault-finding, etc.
* Nokia SRA, Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent Certification are a plus.
* Knowledgeable in Network Management Systems
* Knowledgeable on Virtualization, SDN & NFV concepts and related technologies.
* Nokia IP Router portfolio - 7x50 XRS/SR/ESS/SRa and 7705/7210 portfolio
* RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu, Java, Python/Perl etc.
Social Skills (behaviour, attitude, language knowledge:
* Proven record in customer focused activities
* Team contributor
* Demonstrates initiative & participates in problem solving
* Proven presentation skills
* Eager to learn, willing to invest in continuous learning
* Fluent in English - written and verbal communication