About the Company:
Our client is seeking a Technical Project Manager to help ramp up a major project within the NSW Federal Government Department.
About the role:
The positions will be working on the NSW free, 'supercharged' online learning platform in 2022.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering software development projects
- Demonstrated experience in using agile project management methodologies
- Experience with projects using core .net and Azure DevOps
- Experience working with business users to translate business requirements into solution requirements
- Experience in managing a product backlog with business stakeholders
Non - negotiables:
- Technical PM with good experience in designing Technical Architecture, including the Database.
- Understand delivering software development projects
- Handled projects using core .net and Azure DevOps
- Manage product backlog with business stakeholders
- Organisational Change Management experience is highly desired
- Monitor the completion of project milestones against goals and initiate amendments where necessary
- Actively identify, manage and escalate risks, issues and dependencies to program leadership
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference Job ID 240973.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.