About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Project Manager you will deliver a range of .NET solutions to the business within an Agile environment, whilst managing a development team and will be working closely with key stakeholders
- Manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex and large projects
- Manage the development team to ensure project outcomes are integrated and achieved
- Responsibility for the complete delivery of the project
- Implement project management plans
- Ensure quality products are delivered to the business
- Ensure that project risks, issues, dependencies and impediments are managed
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Ensure the team delivers the needs of business
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in development.
- You will come from a .Net development background and have past experience in building .Net applications (Although this is not a developer role)
- You must have project delivery experience
- Experience working in an Agile Environment is a must
- Proven experience with management of .NET projects (min. 3 years)
- Proven experience with team management (min. 3 years)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Platform and OOP principles
- Prefer experience in Education related projects
- Highly experienced with Agile Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite (Jira & Confluence) is a plus
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Tuesday 10 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186082
Please click the apply button.